Precision Millwright (Spatial Analyzer experience)
HEMI Systems (Heavy Equipment Movers & Installation, LLC), with headquarters in Maysville, Georgia, and Beaumont, Texas, seeks qualified candidates for Precision Millwrights that have experience with SA Spatial Analyzers, FARO Leica laser trackers and tooling.
1. Assemble, set, align and balance various equipment, as well as install all related components.
2. Perform critical lifts involving major components to be flown level at up to and within precision limits (thousandths of an inch).
3. Work on tasks associated with flying and setting heavy machinery.
4. Gather alignment and/or dimensional data using precision optical and/or metrology instruments and associated tooling.
5. Observe and report machine and equipment conditions and problems.
6. Make on-site recommendations.
7. Possess and exhibit technical proficiency in utilization of Absolute Tracker System and Spatial Analyzer Software is required to successfully perform complex part analysis to measured artifacts and Project Scope Management.
8. Perform corrective action/maintenance and/or supervising such
9. Generate Service Reports including comprehensive 2D & 3D models as applicable
10. Conduct site visits aimed at gathering information for proposal generation
11. Miscellaneous duties as required.
1. Minimum 5 years demonstrated industrial construction/maintenance experience with industrial machinery installation, repair and maintenance of machinery and equipment.
2. Must have a good understanding of fluid mechanics (hydraulics and pneumatics), and all the components involved in these processes, such as valves, cylinders, pumps and compressors.
3. Knowledge of and experience using a wide array of precision tools, such as Vernier calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, levels, gauge blocks, and optical and laser alignment tooling.
4. Must know how to read blueprints, schematic drawings and engineering specifications.
5. Must have experience using industrial hand tools and power tools.
6. Must have all Journeyman Precision Millwright hand tools as required by the company.
7. Strong mechanical aptitude
8. Strong math understanding (algebra, geometry, trigonometry)
9. Strong writing skills for generating service reports.
10. Self-starter with strong work ethic
11. Strong written and oral communication skills.
12. Strong computer skills, specifically with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel.
13. Knowledge or certification of scaffolding, miscellaneous lifts and power tools.
14. OSHA 10 certification required (or must be obtained within 30 days of hire).
15. Familiarity with MS Windows and all common MS Office applications
16. Some experience with the following applications is a plus: Pro/Engineer, SolidWorks, CATIA, Inventor, BuildIT, AutoCAD, CAM2 or Polyworks is a plus!
17. The desire and motivation to progress to a field service team leadership role in 1-2 years.
18. Must have reliable transportation, be able to travel and work any work schedule required.
HEMI Systems provides an outstanding array of employee benefits, designed with our employees and their families in mind. HEMI Systems is a Drug-Free Workplace and is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Interested, qualified candidates email their current resume, cover letter and salary expectations. Please visit our website at www.hemisystems.com .
Job Type: Full-time
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Job Is: