For more than three decades, Pragmatics has provided clients with award-winning customer service and expert solutions to complex challenges. Since 1985, Pragmatics has maintained a sterling reputation as a trusted, capable and innovative solutions provider.
Pragmatics’ industry-leading experts currently deliver high-impact solutions to a portfolio of 25 major information technology contracts with a range of Defense and Civilian Agencies. These include the Defense Information Systems Agency; the Departments of the Army, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, Justice, State, and Treasury; the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; the General Services Administration; and several intelligence agencies. Pragmatics is proud of its ability to support our clients in achieving success in their important missions, and we look forward to continuing to provide them with the highest level of service.
Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company?
Pragmatics, Inc. seeks a Scrum Master/Agile Lead to support its federal client, US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). The position is located in Reston VA
This position is contingent upon contract awarded to Pragmatics
As a Scrum Master/Agile Lead, you will be responsible for developing the capability of our people to deliver the most agile and cost-effective solutions
- Certified Scrum Master
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience focusing on business architecture analysis and UX/UI Design
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in building business process models, writing acceptance criteria, and designing user interfaces for a production system.
- Experience with large scale, high performance enterprise application deployment and UX Design on complex heterogeneous environments.
- Conduct all Scrum ceremonies, including Sprint Planning, daily Scrum Meetings, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives
- Perform continuous and active backlog grooming
Support all inter and intra team communication
Calculate ongoing team capacity and velocity
EDUCATION AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field
- DHS Suitability preferred or ability to obtain
Pragmatics is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Pragmatics prohibits discrimination against employees and qualified applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, marital status, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws. Pragmatics will make reasonable accommodations, in appropriate cases, for qualified individuals with disabilities, if it can do so without undue hardship.