We are looking for a full-time office manager to lead and inspire the staff at our original and busiest PHDermatology office in Palm Harbor. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a dermatology office for at least three (3) years with a proven history of increasing management responsibilities.
PHDermatology is a leading dermatology group in the Tampa Bay area with seven locations, 20 board certified dermatologists and 6 mid-level providers. We work in collaboration with Dermatology Medical Partners, a dermatology support organization, to provide services to multiple clinical practices.
- Manage/correct employee timecards and PTO.
- Maintain the staffing schedule for office location.
- Oversee IT within office location and provide low-level basic IT support.
- Coordinate and oversee all maintenance for office location.
- Inventory and order all supplies, products and materials for office location
- Monitor and evaluate office facility continually including maintaining any licenses with expirations, timely updating of marketing materials and monthly specials, OSHA and HIPAA regulations and updates, biohazard regulations and annual inspections.
- Ensure that all employee manual guidelines are followed by employees and enforce as necessary.
- Facilitate events including CoolSculpting, Botox parties, holiday events, etc.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)