THIS POSITION IS IN UNION CITY
Elfy's is looking for a successful Tool Maker’s who will play a critical role in operations. This position will be responsible for ensuring high quality tools are produced. If you have over 5 years of experience as a Tool Maker, please submit your resume.
Job Description Requirements:
- Must have experience creating tools or molds.
- In-depth skill reading engineering drawings and 3-D solid models.
- MUST HAVE experience in designing and/or building tools or molds.
- Ability to translate 2D/3D designs to CNC programs using Surfcam and/or MasterCam.
- Mold making experience required with mold flow analysis a definite plus.
- Solidworks experience preferred but not required.
- In-depth experience programming, set-up, adjusting and maintaining HAAS or Fadal CNC Machines.
- Track record of producing tools within tolerances and on schedule.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Understanding of materials and processes used to produce R& D samples primarily from Aluminum but could include steel or other materials.
- Experience inspecting final products for adherence to required specifications.
- Experience using general machine shop tools such as mills, lathes, drill presses, grinders, etc.
- Ability to work professionally and respectfully with customers and fellow employees.
- Experience in multi-tasking among various projects and activities.
- An Engineering background would be advantageous.
- 5 years’ experience as a Tool Maker or Mold Maker.
- Must be able to stand most of the time and carry parts up to 40lbs.
- Must be able to read, write and have advanced math skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Job Type: Full-time