Who We Are
WanderJaunt is building the future of hospitality by bringing the consistency, reliability and service of traditional hotels into the short term rental industry. We provide seamless hospitality experiences for our guests and end-to-end property management services for our partners. Our goal — to create a world where everyone feels at home.
Our diverse set of teams enables us to support operations for single-family homes, converted shipping containers, multifamily properties, and everything in between. Our Design and Procurement teams express our brand promise and sense of style in each market and unit, and our thoughtful, supportive Customer Care team ensures that every guest is noticed and heard. Behind the scenes, we leverage our Engineering, Product, and Data Science talent to scale our ability to deliver great experiences over and over again.
- You pull together - You have excellent communication skills and you love working cross-functionally to solve problems that cut across people, software, process and real-world logistics. You believe there's no such thing as "someone else's problem" and want to collaborate and problem solve anywhere you can.
- You cut the fluff - You love getting honest feedback, and you're unafraid to voice your opinions even if they might be unpopular. You believe honesty is the best way to an open heart, better performance, and stronger relationships.
- You go full throttle - You're all about impact and ownership. You act with urgency because you're confident in your convictions, and you're comfortable being uncomfortable.
- You dive deep - Even if you're not exactly sure about something or how to do something, you figure it out! You'll find the root of the issue first and work our way up because understanding the fundamentals is just the beginning of improvement.
Building Inclusive Environments
We strive to create a world where everyone feels at home, whether they're on the road, at work, or in their local community. We value the input and experiences of people from all walks and stages of life and incorporate this ethos in all we do. By drawing on unique perspectives we can build environments that are safe, comforting, and empowering — starting with our own home.
- Extremely hard-working with a good attitude
- Experience fixing things, and working with hands is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Self-starter who can help out wherever needed
- Dependable employee with a reliable track record
- Very strong communication skills
- Must have reliable vehicle and smartphone
- Must have at least an Associates degree, a Bachelors degree is preferred. New graduates have been very successful in this role.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Pay starts at $14/hr with performance based promotion
- Employer-paid health insurance
- Weekly payroll
- Opportunity for promotion to salaried role for strong performers
WanderJaunt is building the future of hospitality by bringing the consistency and reliability of traditional hotels to the vacation rental industry. We recently raised a $2M round of funding and are seeking talented, driven candidates to join our team.
As a member of the operations team you will help run the day-to-day operations in Phoenix / Scottsdale / Tempe. We are looking for individuals to join our team who can step in and help us maintain a high level of quality across our properties - this means everything from making sure our lightbulbs get replaced often, to working with local providers of services to make sure they respond quickly to our requests. You'll be in an important role in the company, fueling our growth.
Want to learn more about WanderJaunt? ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/wanderjaunt/life/ )