Title: Client Relationship Specialist (Licensed)
Reports to: Chief Operations Officer
Status: Full Time
We are a growing registered investment advisor (RIA) firm looking to hire a Client Relationship Specialist. The Client Relationship Specialist supports Sales, Operations and Marketing while delivering high quality customer service to PSF/Galloway clientele. Our main values are integrity, experience, & commitment. We want our employees to have a great work/life balance, but a career with challenging goals, and a long-term career path.
Duties and Responsibilities
Some duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responds to service requests in timely and professional manner while achieving high levels of accuracy.
- Maintains consistent and positive client communication through proactive client meetings, service calls, as well as ongoing support and assistance.
- Works with financial advisors to deliver high quality customer service.
- Provides ongoing support and assistance to financial advisor during client appointments as needed.
- Maintains customer relationship management (CRM) database by inputting customer profile, and updates and documentation of all client communications.
- Prepares new account, service forms, and checks for errors.
- Conducts research to find answers to financial related questions as requested.
- Assists clients with new account opening process and financial transactions along with providing updates to the client during these activities.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of benefits provided by cities employing current and potential clients.
- Assists management with various company projects
In order to deliver an excellent client service experience, the Client Relationship Specialist may occasionally be required to travel out-of-state, work on weekends, or work during special events. Typical hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday thru Friday. (Please note: Hours are subject to change)
- Preferred FINRA Securities License 65 or 7/66 (for 7/66 must have registration with RIA within past two years)
- Preferred 2 years experience in the financial industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and proficient in customer relationship management systems (CRM) such as Salesforce would be preferred but not required
- Subject to a background and drug test
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: $45,000 minimum (based on experience)
- Paid holidays
- Health Insurance
- Accrued paid time off
- 3% matching Simple IRA after one year
Galloway Asset Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- financial industry: 2 years
- Financial Client Service: 2 years
Required work authorization: