Infosys– CISRUN – Consultant –US- Network Administrator
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is Houston TX This position may require 15% travel and or relocation
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
- At least 2 years of experience in delivering integrated network solutions based on the Network hardware platform and client specific requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in Networking skills like Routing protocol (OSPF, BGP), VRRP/HSRP, MPLS, QoS, IPSec
- At least 4 years of experience in developing high level and low level physical and logical Infrastructure design drawings and design documents for WAN connectivity
- Knowledge for SDWAN technology would be PLUS
- Knowledge of preparing document like High Level Design, Low Level Design, NIP (Network Infrastructure Plan), NRFU (Network Ready For Use), Test Plan is a PLUS
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Experience with project management
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin