We are looking for LICENSED REAL ESTATE AGENTS to provide them with SET APPOINTMENTS, PRE-APPROVED BUYER LEADS AND 1 on 1 COACHING!
Our main focus is to provide our agents with amazing Culture, Mentoring, Advanced Productivity Tools, Superior Training, and LEADS! Besides being a lead generating brokerage, we offer models designed to meet the needs of every agent at any stage of their career. We would love to speak with you over the phone to discuss the opportunity we have further.
Must have a valid Real Estate License.
1 or more years of real estate sales background preferred
Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
Grit, determination and a great team player
Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
WE PROVIDE FULL SUPPORT TO LEARN & GROW
At 1st Class Real Estate, you’ll always have the resources to help you make the “Best” conscious decisions. From our initial training to ongoing coaching, 1st Class Real Estate is committed to making all the “parts” stronger!
Our respected training program reflects our commitment to real estate sales education, career, and income growth. 1st Class Real Estate Growth Plan has a focus on personal productivity, sales skills, and career development. Is there any better way to build your business and your earnings?
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Pay: $70,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- Flexible Schedule
- Professional Development Assistance
- Referral Program
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- Real Estate: 1 year (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
- Are you currently enrolled in real estate school or are you waiting to take the state exam?
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible