Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $80 - 100 per hour
Our client, a top streaming service, is looking for a talented Art Director to join their Editorial and Publishing team. This team’s work is unique in that they express a firm perspective on content and culture in the way a traditional media outlet would. As a part of the team you will help to build meaningful bonds between fans and content through new direct, personal, and vibrant experiences. The ideal candidate is a seasoned designer who is versatile in different styles of editorial and digital design.
- Work closely with client's editorial art directors to curate photos, commission illustrations or create art for assigned editorial stories.
- Design story visuals for assigned editorial genre.
- Partner with the design snd photo leadership teams to create stunning visuals for the platform.
- Assist the team with creating and executing repeatable art formats, managing relationships with our roster of illustrators and finding new illustration talent.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- An understanding of the world of TV & Film and the entertainment industry and ecosystem we operate as part of.
- Attuned to the pulse of pop culture, entertainment TV, and movies.
- Strong technical skills and the ability to move in a quick + ever-changing environment.
- Demonstrated history of delivering exceptional creative in a multi-channel environment.
- Innovative and curious to redefine the editorial experience.