- High School Diploma or GED
- Clean Driving Record
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Word
- Driver's License
Arizona Car Sales is interviewing for an Inventory Specialist with a desire for a career rather than a job! This is an excellent career opportunity with competitive hourly pay. Arizona Car Sales is a company dedicated to providing exemplary service and creating lifelong, enthusiastic customers.
The Inventory Specialist’s main functions will be photographing vehicles, uploading the required images online and will facilitate managing inventory for dealership, physically and virtually.
The Inventory Specialist’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Display of vehicles, both at the store and at the virtual store, our website.
- This includes accurate descriptions of each specific vehicle along with taking and posting the required number of photographs of each car.
- Stocking in new inventory daily while reconciling sold/traded vehicles against inventory list
- Ensure the pricing on all vehicles is correct and up to date, both online and on each used car that requires a price
- Checks and monitors the conditions of inventory and follows up on vehicles as they are reconditioned through service and detail.
- Ability to work outside regardless of weather conditions
- Able to assist in transporting of cars from one store to another
- Monitors and maintains the key tracker machines.
Inventory Specialist - Job Benefits:
We provide a positive, professional work environment* with the best training in the industry.
We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within.
Inventory Specialist - Job Requirements:
- Proficient with taking photographs, especially with a digital camera
- Basic computer proficiency, with ability to operate handheld devices
- Two years of work experience, preferably in an outdoor environment
- Auto Dealership Experience a plus, but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- High school diploma
- Ability to differentiate colors
- Excellent customer service skills and attitude
- Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work in extreme conditions (weather and terrain)
- Driver's license and good driving record
- Other duties as assigned
Arizona Car Sales is a family-owned, auto dealership in Mesa, AZ. As one of the most respected dealers in Mesa, our customers and employees alike enjoy the warm personal environment that Arizona Car sales provides.
Apply via this website or in person to Joe Palermo, General Manager
Arizona Car Sales- 310 E Main Street, Mesa, AZ 85201
Applicants must be able to pass pre-employment screening to include background check and drug screen. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour