A residential Audio-Visual Technician specializes in the installation and integration of audio/visual components into a customized system. This is a physically active position involving all aspects of installation of projection systems, audio systems, control or automation systems, internet music systems, and home networks. A/V Technicians use system drawings & floor plans along with job scopes to effectively deploy components and systems. A/V Technicians rely on the ability to comprehend and implement written and verbal directives. They also effectively communicate with clients, training them on system usage and making them feel comfortable with installations in their homes.
Experience/attributes for success
- 5 years or more, verifiable experience as a full-time Audio-Visual Senior-Level Technician.
- Proficiency in installing complex systems, installing projection & audio systems, networking, security and surveillance systems, and some light control system programming experience.
- Proficiency in wire and rack management.
- Experience with construction and design/build industry.
- Capability to work in an active, fast paced environment, which requires a high energy, self-motivated individual with the ability to quickly grasp new concepts, technologies, and installation methods.
- Attention to detail, job-site cleanliness, and safety.
- A clean criminal background and driving record will be confirmed.
- CEDIA Level I or II Installer certification is preferred.
About this location:
This Bravas location is such a dynamic player in the market. Not only do they have an A/V and Automation department, they also have a fully staffed electrical division. They are poised to take the low voltage market by storm! And the design center at this location is beautiful!
- Competitive Salary Program
- Best in class Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Company issued cell phone, tablet, and lap top.
- Take home company vehicle available!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Audio/Video Technician: 5 years (Preferred)
- Baltimore, MD (Preferred)