PDI provides services across all verticals and continues to grow as a leader across every sector of data management, from Big Data to Data Science. Our team’s talent is what sets us apart from our competitors and we continuously seek out the foremost talent of the technology community to give you the best result possible.
At this moment we are hiring an Informatica BDM Architect for our client located in Pleasanton, CA.
We are seeking an energetic and accomplished individual for our Informatica Architect position with a strong technology and solution delivery acumen who will be a member of the technical team to support the full phase implementation of various Data Integration, Data Management, Data Quality, and Big Data platform architecture and solutions using several Informatica products within client’s Shared Analytics Team.
- Perform an active, leading role in shaping and enhancing overall Informatica architecture, including standards, patterns and best practices.
- Research and recommend future improvements in the Informatica operational environments
- Deliver best practice document (Pre-Install Checklist, Architecture, Job Scheduling, Multi-tenancy setup, Fit for Use, Comparative Evaluation, Strength/ Weakness, Upgrade Strategy, Code Deployment Strategy) for each tool
- Develop in-house knowledge repository for best practices, solution documentations, manuals, and procedures
- On-boarding project team for Proof of Concept (POC) on different Informatica products
- Preparing Demo on tool's features and evaluate new tools and features
- 10+ years IT experience in the areas of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- 7+ years of experience providing data integration solutions in large-scale enterprise environments with the multi-tiered and multi-tenant architecture
- Extensive knowledge of Informatica product suite and associated architecture
- 6+ years of Informatica platform expertise with hands-on development/administration/maintenance experience in Informatica 8.x, 9.x, 10.x
- 4+ years of installing, configuring and upgrading Informatica Power Center and other related components (like Power Exchange connectors, B2B DT, MM, DVO, IDQ, IDD, Address Doctor etc.) on Linux/Unix environment
- 3+ years of experience in developing automated frameworks, templates and design patterns
- At least 2 years of experience in Architect capacity to provide end to end ETL solution using different Informatica tools
- Proficient in data analysis, metadata, data quality, audit, design, creating DFD, HLD, LLD, technical specification document (TSD) and Solution Approach documents
- Documenting strategy and architecture for current state and recommending product architecture for future state for existing Informatica Tools (Power Center, IDQ, MM/BG, TDM)
- Informatica BDM (Big Data Management) Experience
- High level proficiency in Informatica IDQ and Power Center products
- Shell scripting experience
- Ability to install software and test features and configurations
- Healthcare domain knowledge will be an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years of related experience required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related field
- Good collaboration & communication skills, the ability to participate in an interdisciplinary team.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; ability to clearly communicate and document technical solutions.
- Excellent Analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Able to lead an initiative from end to end