Do you love numbers as much as we do? Cloud Friday takes all financial tasks off the hands of small business owners so they can focus on building a strong and profitable business. We use the leading online accounting software options to support our clients by handling their books and providing the reports they need - when they need them.
We are currently looking for a Proactive- Results Driven Accountant to join our team.
You get to work with multiple clients, learn their businesses, and optimize their accounting workflow.
Key Objectives of our Accountants:
Work with multiple clients, learning their businesses and optimizing their accounting workflow
Objective #1: Data Entry - You will ensure that all weekly and monthly transactions are entered into the client's accounting file on time and accurately. You will be responsible for keeping cash and credit card balances up-to-date, processing vendor payments, invoicing customers, etc.
Objective #2: Financial Statements - You will be responsible for making sure that all clients get a set of fully reconciled and accurate financial statements by the 10th business day of the following month.
Objective #3: Clear, Concise, and Quick communication - You will be responsible for communicating to your clients via phone, email, text, or Slack (whichever is the client's preferred method), and your responses should be prompt, clearly communicated, and friendly.
- Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 5+ years of accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Strong experience working with multiple financial software
- Strong interpersonal skills, outgoing, positive, energetic with a self-starter attitude
- Deal with constantly shifting priorities and sometimes difficult clients
- Deal with confidentiality, both in client data and Cloud Friday data
- High analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Tech-savvy and can master new software quickly and easily
- Follow established policies and procedures
- Work independently and know when to escalate issues and ask questions
- Willingness to tackle unfamiliar tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
This is a Part-time position with the potential for a Full-time opportunity for the right candidate.
Freedom of work hours – mostly. We do require at least half of work time is spent working during 9AM – 5PM Arizona Hours.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Accounting: 5 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Profit-and-loss statements
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible