Machine Operator / Production Associate positions at our Springfield, MO location (2705 W Battlefield Road)
EMPLOYEES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FULL ARRAY OF BENEFITS (medical/dental/vision/401K and more) 1st day of employment!!
Starting pay is $19.09, after 90 days average $20.00 and up depending on position
Job requires the operation of various manufacturing equipment to produce corrugated containers in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Able to work safely in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be available to work any shift in a 3-shift operation as well as either a traditional or alternative work schedule.
- Follow all established processes and procedures.
- Ability to work safely and follow all safety regulations and practices.
- Follows specific directions.
- Able to read a tape measure and perform basic math used in the manufacturing process.
- Picks up parts, paper, objects, and residue off the floor and around the workstation.
- Able to operate power hand tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift 50 - 70 pounds consistently, as well as pushing, pulling, manipulated knobs and buttons.
- Ability to successfully pass 7-year criminal background check, and pre-employment physical and drug screen.
Education & Work Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior manufacturing experience or transferrable experience
- FORKLIFT EXPERIENCE A PLUS
- Solid / consistent work history
- Resumes should be updated with most recent information for full consideration
WestRock makes consumer and corrugated packaging solutions that give our customers a winning edge in the global marketplace. Every day, our 50,000 team members combine practical innovations and rigorous execution in about 300 operating and business facilities across North America, South America, Europe, and Asia to deliver products and services that answer unique local needs. We expect to win as a company and lead the industry by achieving success together with our customers, employees, and investors. WestRock is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans'
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.09 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overnight shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Springfield, MO 65807: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- This is a 3-shift operation. Current openings are mainly 2nd and 3rd shift positions. Must be able to work any shift in the 3-shift operation as well as either a traditional or alternative work schedule.
Can you meet this requirement?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person