Do you have solid warehouse experience?
Do you have Forklift experience?
Do you have a history of solid job stability?
If you answered "yes" to the questions above, this may the opportunity for you!
3rd Shift: 11pm-730am
Basic Functions: Is responsible for the storage and shipment of manufactured & purchased finished good.
The essential functions of the job include, but not limited to the following:
- Transfers material within the warehouse using RF Scanning equipment including putting away stock or pulling stock for orders.
- Schedules orders as assigned by the Supervisor
- Picks and prepares customer orders for shipment.
- Schedule and Allocate orders on JDE
- Operates a stand up lift truck and maintains a Lift Truck Operator's License.
- Reports discrepancies and notes any damage or other non-conforming problems to the supervisor.
- Ensures the department maintains a clean and orderly work environment.
- Performs and records preventive maintenance as scheduled.
- Works safely and wears required protective equipment.
- Knows fire alarm system and evacuation procedure.
- Understands the potential hazards, and safe handling procedures for hazardous materials handled in the warehouse.
- Understands the environmental impact of the shipping functions.
- Is capable of initial spill containment and how to alert the spill team should a spill occur.
VI Job Specifications (Minimum Qualifications Required)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Fork lift experience and certification required;
- Basic math and reading skills (minimum 9th grade level).
- Strong attention to detail required.
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must meet all requirements to wear PPE.
- Must be able to work overtime on week days and weekends as needed
- Computer skills a plus.
Pay Rate = $13/HR
**If you are interested, please apply with a full and complete resume only**
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $13.00 /hour