Who We Are
Remarkable Health is a growth-stage software company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ. Specifically, this position is seeking the best fit candidate, regardless of location. This can be a remote position.
At Remarkable Health, we develop software that helps Behavioral Health providers and businesses automate administrative, clinical and billing tasks so they can focus on what is most important: providing effective care by spending more time with patients and less time at a computer screen.
Our vision is to create the best-in-class success software platform for behavioral health organizations. We are building out our team of A-players and looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people that share our values.
Our company is at a once in a decade inflection point because we are building exciting new software and data-focused solutions for customers in the massive and quickly evolving market of US healthcare.
We are growing fast, and we need people who strive to not only do great, but also do Good.
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized by BestCompaniesAZ as one of the Best Arizona Companies of 2017!
What This Role is About
The Vice President of Product Marketing is committed to positioning Remarkable Health as the #1 player in a new product category. As an evangelist of the product and mission of the company, this individual will identify, define, launch, and manage the product category that will drive product position and company growth, while ensuring each product we deliver creates meaningful value to our customers.
- Develop a best-in-class product marketing functional area within the company – capable of taking a product from ideation to the leading product in its category
- Author and execute an evangelism strategy to include: define a differentiation strategy, plan and execute roadshows, and utilize media to amplify product and company message
- Conduct user research through current and prospective customer listening to identify key business needs and product opportunities
- Collaborate with executive leadership team and product department to shape and deliver a product strategy
- Develop and oversee a pilot program for new products to ensure consistency with corporate branding and product strategy
Who We’re Looking For
- An evangelist who is eager to take a product to the #1 spot in its category
- A cause driven individual who is passionate about removing obstacles to deliver WOW moments for others
- A highly goal-oriented individual with a strong commitment to accountability and delivering on key metrics
- A keen ability to listen, probe, and connect the dots to create solutions
- Excellent project management skills
- Proven ability to solve problems with strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership presence and high Emotional IQ
- A leader who Gets Sh*t Done and embraces the “Get More Done with Less” philosophy
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- The best fit candidate for the position, regardless of location. This can be a remote position.
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and 401k
- Unlimited vacation; work hard, play hard!
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Relatively casual dress
- Adjustable standing desks and office treadmill desks
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization
- The opportunity to participate in quarterly service events to give back to the community
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. www.remarkablehealth.com