JOB SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- To provide efficient and quality clerical support for the physician office practice.
- Serves patients in the medical practice via telephone and in office by greeting and assisting patients with scheduling appointments, maintains records and patient accounts.
- Services provided contribute to a quality and patient centered clinic environment.
- Ensure all information is completed and maintained according to standards
- Complete protected health information access
- Completes all check in and check out processes according to standard work
- Utilizes EMR and other software according to standard work and hospital policy
- Utilizes exceptional customer service following script and service standards
- Completes all clerical duties including but not limited to: answering phones, fax, sending tasks, collecting
money, check in/out procedures etc
- Follows all applicable work flows established for Physician Services to promote efficient processes and
delivery of quality patient care.
- All other duties as assigned
Minimum high school graduate or equivalent.
1 year medical office work related experience preferred. Must be able to read, write, interpret and communicate simple and complex instructions.