Lockheed Martin's Spectrum Convergence product area is seeking engineers and programmers to be part of our RF Engineering Team. Our programs are creating mission critical Electro-magnetic capabilities for United States Department of Defense throughout the world. As a mission partner, Lockheed Martin offers exciting opportunities for a career with the nation's defense contractor. We have the growing, challenging environment you have been looking for!
We are seeking a Cyber Security/DevOps Architect for an infrastructure support opportunity for a Software Defined Radio (SDR) based mission and requires skills primarily in Systems Engineering, Software Engineering and Development, and Integration and Test. Leveraging a predecessor prototype solution as a springboard, this program will produce deployable software/hardware solutions over the next five years.
This position is for a digital signal processing developer to design, develop, integrate, and test signal processing algorithms. Building on a common framework, the candidate will implement diverse mission solutions across a wide array of domains including communications, telecom, electronic, and sensor systems. Develop simulations in MATLAB and implement algorithms in high level languages including C. Candidate should have experience or strong interest in signal processing theory and be able to apply it to transmitter and receiver designs for unique mission applications.
- Experience/knowledge of software practices and configuration management
- Experience using C/C++ or another object oriented development language
- Effective oral and written communication skills and an ability to work effectively in a rapid paced, team environment
- Demonstrated software design experience
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies (Software languages, software patterns, signal analysis, software defined radio, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively in a rapid prototyping environment (Design a little, code a little, test a little)
- Strong analysis and mathematical skills
- Experience with software version control tools
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) experience
- Network engineering experience (protocols, troubleshoot various network, etc.)
- Experience with Signal Analysis
- Desire to lead or able to self-direct
- Familiarity with signal test equipment (Spectrum Analyzers, Function Generators, )
- Knowledge of Agile development tools and methodologies specifically the Atlassian tool set (Jira, Crucible, Fisheye, and Confluence)
- Matlab/Octave experience
- COTS integration (ActiveMQ, Boost, jsoncpp, Log4cxx, etc.)
- C++ experience in real time processing environment
- C++ experience with HW interface development
- Linux operating system experience
- Experience with software version control methodologies (git)
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash/Python)
- Experience with Systems Engineering practices and high level software design patterns
- Experience with (such as FPGAs and ARM) and high performance computing (e.g. multicore CPUs and GPUs)
- Experience with wireless standards
- Communications algorithm prototyping
- Modeling and simulation experience
- Experience with web services
- Automated testing experience (Nightly build and test)
- Current TS/SCI, last Periodic Reinvestigation within the last five years.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.