Our client is the who is in the Machine Learning/Computer Vision/Artificial intelligence industry is looking to hire 50 – 100 people by end of 2018, and allowing them to work 100% REMOTE!!
Individuals who have experience as a Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Application Support, PC Technicians, and Help Desk specialists please take note. The responsibilities will consist of an equal mix of phone support, desk side support and remote support for external employees and requires professional phone etiquette, email etiquette, as well as exceptional troubleshooting skills. It is very important to know how to patiently present complex technical information to non-technical audiences, and the ability to design and deliver instructional training is also valuable.
This position has many responsibilities and is expected to come up to speed quickly on a wide array of systems, proprietary software, processes and user preferences. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide support to various business units and organizations. Currently supporting 2 companies fully, with auxiliary support for technology support staff for an additional 3 companies.
- Accept all incoming service requests and incidents; answer incoming calls, respond to email, walk-up, and web requests.
- Determine request type (e.g. service request, incident), priority and category for each call.
- Log 100% of all requests regardless of intake point (phone, email, walk-up, portal) in into ticketing system, adequately document all relevant details and all steps taken to provide resolution/closure to the request.
- Manage the request and ticketing life-cycle, including closure and verification.
- Trouble-shoot all problems with a goal of first contact resolution. Will use a variety of tools & resources to perform problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Triage all requests that are not immediately resolvable. Dispatch tickets to higher tier support personnel as necessary.
- Identify recurring incidents and flag for root cause analysis. Detects possible problems and opens problem records linked to the related incidents. Communicate trends in received calls to helpdesk management.
- Monitor the status and progress of all escalated incidents, maintains ownership of all incidents through closure.
- Coordinate communication/notifications as appropriate on escalated incident status to; customers, Application Support Analysts, and IT community.
- Final communication to the customer verifying incidents have been resolved and closing all escalated incidents.
- Image and deploy all enterprise laptops and desktops for all staff (FTE and Contractors).
- Create, and configure accounts in Active Directory and Exchange.
- Provide training and new user onboarding for all incoming FTE staff.
- Create and configure Distribution Lists and Security Groups in Active Directory.
- Ensure that all laptop and tablet hardware issued to personnel is fully encrypted.
- Work with vendors for all computer equipment warranty work/claims.
- Assist in maintaining the accuracy of user documentation.
- Post solutions to common problems as potential additions to the Help Desk Knowledge database, author knowledge entries, and work with team members to identify areas for support documentation and training.
- Work with higher tier support personnel to develop troubleshooting templates and other knowledgebase documentation.
- Maintain and update the corporate hardware and software inventory database to track warranty and license information.
- Ownership of enterprise printing services.
- Maintain pools of loaner equipment (e.g. laptops) and properly track all loans to staff.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- networking: 3 years (Required)
- Pittsburgh, PA (Required)