This position is located in the Twin Cities, MN
offices for 2060 Digital, which is based in Cincinnati, OH.
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and research skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Great customer service skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technology, web and latest social media trends
- Proven passion and demonstrated ability for using social media – a power user of all social media tools including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, Widgets, YouTube, RSS, etc.
- Experience in advertising, public affairs and online marketing
- Ability to work independently as well as be an effective team player
- Reliable transportation, must have a valid driver's license, and a safe driving history as determined by the Company
- Work with Social Media Strategists to assist in the creation of content calendars, scheduling posts, developing small and large-scale campaigns and contesting, and placing paid social advertising across multiple channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and any additional outlets as necessary.
- Interact on Social Networking platforms on client’s behalf. Respond to client customers. Maintain brand integrity. Provide high level of customer service.
- Produce monthly recaps for clients. Screen grab posts, highlight good interaction.
- Attend client events on behalf of the client’s social media, including taking photos, documenting events, taking video, etc.
- Occasionally accompany social media strategists on client calls to help document conversations and assist with developing solutions to clients' needs.
- Work with Social Media Strategists towards achieving targeted results and ensure timely and effective execution of social media tactics and programs.
- Assist in purchasing of Social Media Ads. Work with Social Media Strategists to execute paid ads; provide statistics and proof of spending to business office.
- Participate in and initiate online conversations across a variety of channels.
- Work in a team environment to identify, interpret and capitalize on social media trends.
- Work with Social Media Manager to coordiante client posts on station Social Media Channels.
- Assist with social media initiatives as assigned.
- Build good working relationships with co-workers, clients, vendors and the general public. Acts in a professional manner in the workplace.
- Accept and follow the direction and constructive critiscim from the Director of Digital Media, Social Medai Services Manager, and other senior management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
2060 Digital-Twin Cities, MN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.