Heritage - Crystal Clean LLC,a leader in the environmental services industry, is looking for a self-motivated team player to join our rapidly growing organization. Responsibilities include sales and service of parts cleaner equipment and environmental waste services to automotive and industrial businesses. Experience in route sales or service helpful but not necessary.
Compensation: Base salary + commission ($50K+ target yearly compensation). Established customer base with generous incentives and room for advancement.
- Responsible for working safely in all job aspects and functions.
- Promotes and fosters safety and efficiency in all Facility employees and activity.
- Responsible for customer service and new business development in a certain geographic area as assigned by the Company.
- Aligns work orders to minimize mileage and travel time.
- Inspects vehicle and equipment for safe operation.
- Services existing customers by exchanging solvent and/or replacing drums, parts washers and other equipment
- Provides allied products as needed and pursues additional services with existing accounts.
- Assess potential customer needs, present products and services and develop new customers.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately and neatly. Maintain driving log for D.O.T.
- Develop sales leads for Data-Marketing.
- Adhere to all corporate policies and standards including but not limited to environmental and regulatory, human resources, facility, equipment, operations and maintenance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Must have or be qualified to obtain a class “B” C.D.L. license, plus tanker endorsement. All applicants must pass the company paid physical exam including substance abuse screening. High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Medical and Dental
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Paid time off
- Short-term disability
- Life and accident insurance
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- $500 sign on bonus
- 12 weeks guarantee pay
To be considered for this position please apply online at www.Crystal-Clean.com and select our "careers" link and "view open positions."
Application Link: http://www.jobs.net/j/JyiMnxtP?idpartenaire=20007
Heritage Crystal Clean LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Clean Driving Record: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales/Route Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)