AEXP Express LLC, one of the nation’s leaders in Contract Delivery Service for the United States Postal Service, with locations nationwide, is currently seeking applicants for mail delivery driver/mail carrier on a CDS mail route in Hillsborough, New Jersey.
- Must have legal documentation to work in the United States
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
- Must be able to work and safely drive in all types of weather conditions
- Must reside in the area or neighboring town/city of Hillsborough, NJ
- Must have a qualifying vehicle (Truck/SUV/Minivan) and minimum liability insurance.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sorting mail and packages in delivery sequence for active mailboxes
- Loading mail and parcels in delivery sequence into a delivery vehicle.
- Delivering mail and packages to customer boxes along an assigned line-of-travel.
- Dismounting if required to deliver parcels, Express mail, and other accountable mail items.
- Other administrative duties are required.
- Route delivery/ unloading experience
- Former USPS, UPS, FedEx employees
Must be available to start immediately
- Work Schedule: Part-Time: Mondays through Saturdays
- Time: 8:30AM until route is finished [varies approximately 4 to 4.5 Hours per day]
- Delivery vehicle provided by driver
- $21.08/hour made up of the following:Base Pay: $16.28 per hour
Health & Welfare Allowance: $4.80/hour (capped at 40 actual work hours per week)
- Non-Taxable Vehicle Use Reimbursement of $.625/mile (approximately $6.00/day)
- Holiday Pay: 11 Paid Holiday's [Government Holidays observed]
- Vacation Pay: 2 Weeks after one year of service
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $21.08 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hillsborough, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location