Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is currently seeking staff to support state and local post-disaster recovery efforts implementing programs funded by federal disaster recovery programs. This important work takes a special commitment and you’ll need to be able to commit to some long hours under challenging circumstances but we, like you, know why this matters.
Our opportunities span a variety of levels and our team is excited to explore your career at ICF with you! As you learn more about ICF you’ll discover that longer-term opportunities abound that give you opportunities for a superb learning environment surrounded by smart and passionate leaders in their field! US Citizenship is a requirement and you may need to successfully complete a Public Trust Security Clearance.
ICF Enterprise Management and Resilience Division is growing and currently seeking an experienced QA/QC Manager for Disaster Recovery. In this role you will support ICF in the development and implementation of disaster recovery policy, planning, and strategy. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, able to interface with senior and elected officials, and able to quickly adapt to meet ambitious timelines and changing requirements.
- Works as part of a team providing expert advisory and policy services for the recovery program
- Assist with the create a vision for quality management and developing the quality assurance plan
- Assist in managing parallel quality control work streams for multiple projects
- Provides quality control review and oversight of project deliverables
- Facilitates workshops and meetings, as appropriate - Assist with overseeing continuous process improvement for the program.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field - 3+ years of experience in quality management in a related field
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Familiar with metric reporting
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience working with programs funded with HUD’s Community Development Block Grant program and/or FEMA disaster recovery funds (FEMA Public Assistance or FEMA Hazard Mitigation Grant programs).
- Experience working in a consulting firm, development organization, or public agency preferred.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and to work overtime as necessary
- Strong planning and organizational skills - Self-starter and able to work independently
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Excellent problem solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Pay Transparency Statement:
For more information, please click here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Texas Remote Office (TX99)