Job Location- Redmond WA
Job Title- Service Engineer (.net/C#)
Primary Skills : C#, .Net, PowerShell scripting
Secondary Skills : Azure
- Working with Certificates and KeyVaults
- Experience using PowerShell
- Configuring cloud services as additional features come online
- Manage Azure subscription
- Testing features via automated and manual processes and reporting bugs
- Knowledge of XML to update Configuration files
- HCL opened its first US office in 1989 in Sunnyvale, California, with a vision of being part of the growth and advancement of the country’s technology industry. Since that time, HCL has expanded across 21 states to form and a workforce involved in high-end engineering and technology development projects that will shape the future of business.
- As an IT services provider, HCL provides custom software development, product engineering and consulting services to Fortune 1000 companies in a variety of industries. HCL is a $6.7 billion IT services company with over 111,092 professionals operating across 31 countries and is growing at 14% YOY in revenues. There are around 10,000 employees in the U.S under the HCL America Inc. branch of HCL.
- Please follow the link to know more https://www.hcltech.com/geo-presence/united-states
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year