Work with a driven and highly motivated team to support the Broadcast Ad Sales Primetime, Late Night and Day opportunities of NBC Universal, one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies. As an Account Executive you will be responsible for revenue goals which include developing (upselling and servicing) existing business as well as developing new business.
- Responsible for managing agencies & clients relationships through day-to-day contact
- Look for opportunities to develop monetizable solutions for clients, and ensure clients receive superior customer service, including new business
- Understand the customer needs, and develop solutions that meet customer needs
- Be fluent in One Platform opportunities, collaborating across verticals to drive NBCU revenue
- Develop accounts from existing linear business to digital business
- Own, manage, and develop relationships with senior leaders/business owners at clients and agencies
- Gain understanding of advertising/internet industries and business models
- Minimum 5 years of media experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in New York, New York
- Willingness to travel and work overtime
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, communication, client relation and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to work and analyze numeric data.
- Proven ability to alternate from detailed work to client interaction seamlessly
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships at the senior level.
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Proven team player with the ability to take on different assignments/projects in a timely manner
Ad Sales NBC Entertainment Sales
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.