Part-time GNA positions are available on the 7a-3p shift at our Genesis Perring Parkway Center! We also have part-time weekend opportunities on the 7a-3p, 3p-11p, and 11p-7a shifts! Join a great nursing team; apply today for immediate consideration!
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
A Certified Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) will put resident service first and ensure that residents and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere, which recognizes the individual's needs and rights. Will work with a Licensed/Registered Nurse to directly impact the resident's quality of life through assisting with caregiving:
- Handling and serving residents in a manner conducive to their safety and comfort
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) and vitals
- Coordinating schedules for residents requiring rehabilitation therapy
- Receiving and escorting visitors
- Orienting and mentoring new nursing assistants
- Maintaining linens, supplies, and equipment
- Successful completion of a state-approved GNA program and current certification required
- Minimum of a high school education or high school equivalency diploma preferred
Perring Parkway Center