Recognized as one of the 100 fastest growing companies in Utah for three years running, as well as one of the INC 5000 fastest growing companies in America, DataMaster is an appraisal software company with an appraisal solution suite that is rapidly growing and changing the appraisal industry.
The .NET Full Stack Software Developer will be part of the development team that develops and delivers those solutions to our appraiser users. The developer will be responsible for developing new features on our product as well as support and maintain existing functionality, including our back-end administration application. We expect high quality and well tested code while striving to maintain a well-balanced life in and out of the office.
- Implement business requirements using object-oriented design and development strategies and patterns
- Full lifecycle application development using Microsoft-based technologies (C#, ASP MVC or WPF, SQL)
- Develop and maintain business, translation, and data layers of application using C#, standard OO patterns and practices, and Microsoft Entity Framework
- Develop and maintain customer administration solution using ASP MVC, Entity Framework, and SQL, including customer reports from our SQL Server reporting database for customer activity and use
- Maintain code versioning using Team Foundation Services or other common repositories
- Attend and participate in scrum meetings (standups, sprint planning, etc.)
- Occasionally assist support, QA, and sales in resolving customer issues
- 3-5 years’ experience developing full stack applications (windows or web) with Microsoft-based technologies
- BS in Computer Science or related field from an accredited university
- Experience with multi-tier architecture and OOP principles, including best practices and common coding and design patters (e.g., SOLID, Factory pattern, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of C# and the .net framework (3.5 and above)
- Experience with Visual Studio, TFS, WPF and/or ASP MVC
- Experience creating unit tests in a Visual Studio solution environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to follow through on assigned tasks and meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills including the ability work with the business unit to better understand business requirements
- Experience with web services, both SOAP as well as RESTful services, including the ability to both produce and consume each type of service
- .NET Core experience
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with Azure environments and configurations
- Experience with SQL Server including writing SQL queries
- Proficiency with WPF or WinForms
- Spouse/significant-other/parent/sibling who likes to cook treats and send them to the office to share with co-workers
DataMaster offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401(k) matching programs, PTO, and a bonus structure. We have a lot of social events such as company parties, cookouts, and a casual work atmosphere. Join our team today!
About Market Data Service LLC
Our flagship product DataMaster, is rightfully regarded as the “Gold Standard” for MLS importing and data management in the appraisal industry. We were recently awarded a patent on our process, and have another patent pending.
We have gained the trust and respect of several data providers in both the public records data and MLS providers community. We currently have contracts with over 50 major MLS’s around the country and are growing that data footprint rapidly.
We have been honored as one of the 100 fastest growing companies in Utah for the third year running!!! We have also recently been included in the Inc. Magazine 5000 fasted growing companies in the USA.
We have assembled a talented and loyal team and we recently moved into our new headquarters in Layton, Utah.
Job Type: Full-time