- Microsoft Word
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
Take the next step in your ABA therapy career by Facilitating Social Skills groups!
Consider these great benefits of Social Skills Facilitator opening:
This is a CLINIC BASED role that allows you to expand your experience with ABA therapy, without the travel typically associated with ABA roles
With consistent company growth, there are multiple opportunities for career advancement including with our growing Behavior Provider Network, Training, and Research departments.
We are a well established and reliable organization, with a nationwide reputation for quality services to our clients, and support to our team.
Our management team is approachable, friendly, and motivated to provide support to staff at all levels, and ensure a quality experience by both clients and the team
Competitive salary/benefits, including medical, dental, vacation, sick, 401k, and more.
Obtain free BCBA Supervision hours working with our leadership team of accomplished indistry leaders.
Job Summary: Under direct supervision, provides instruction within a social skills group; collaborates with the (BCBA) Social Skills Lead in trial exposures; and monitors progress of participants. Contributes to regular lesson planning; writes session notes; and provides training to caregivers and Behavior Interventionists. Analyzes and adjusts treatment plans; generates goals designed to improve social deficits and teach self-regulation of problem behavior. Maintains productivity as set forth by the agency.
Main job duties entail:
Providing direct instruction; facilitating social targets utilizing Behavior Skills Training (BST) and various other evidenced based practices to ensure acquisition of skills. Assists Social Skills Lead with trial exposures of new participants.
Generates progress reports treatment plans for the Social Skills Lead; plans, facilitates and leads activities within a social skills group; records data, generates session notes and maintains accurate billing of all assigned social skills participants.
Analyzes data from the social skills group for clinical effectiveness. Updates progress towards goals; provides training to caregivers and Behavior Interventionists within the group. Attends planning meetings and contributes to the schedule of activities and routines
1. Master’s degree in ABA or related and 1-2 years of professional experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) in a multi-disciplinary team setting
2. Expert knowledge of scientifically-validated methodologies and behavioral analytic approaches found to benefit children with ASD; familiar with current related research findings.
3. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
4. Ability to remain committed to a minimum of 6 month assignment in the Social Skills Group
5. Able to interpret and implement policies, procedures, and regulations.
6. Able to consistently demonstrate good judgment and decision-making skills.
7. Ability to maintain customer service orientation and professionalism in all interactions.
8. Ability to communicate effectively, through oral and written skills, and work cooperatively with a variety of individuals and groups. Must relate well to children and their families and maintain positive affect.
9. Ability to exercise discretion, demonstrate good judgement, and maintain a high level of confidentiality to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
10. Ability to pass a post-offer physical examination and a TB test.
11. Ability to provide proof of required vaccinations or positive titer showing immunity. A signed declination may be acceptable for certain vaccinations.
12. Ability to obtain and maintain a criminal record/fingerprint clearance from the Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigation per Easterseals of Southern California and/or program requirements.
13. Ability to travel locally; maintain driving record in compliance with Transportation Safety Standards; maintain auto insurance and vehicle registration.
Easterseals was listed in 'Forbes 10 Best Nonprofits To Work For In 2017'
Bilingual a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits package
Clinic based; Collaborative team, working with BCBA supervisor