An Inside Sales Associate (ISA) is a commission-driven sales employee who grows our business through working with existing customers. Developing new business opportunities with a primary focus on prospecting and outbound call campaigns is important. The ISA promotes revenue generation and product penetration with all customer contacts. The ISA is responsive to marketing campaigns and lead sources as well as overflow sales calls from any Williams Scotsman area. Ensuring the highest level of service to Williams Scotsman customers is a mandatory requirement. The ISA will excel in Williams Scotsman’s Core Values of Collaboration, Empowerment, Excellence, and Innovation.
- Work closely and professionally with local Account Executives to serve customers in the territory.
- Conduct prospecting calls through means such as Dodge reports, corporate marketing lists, referrals, local media, etc. Respond to all incoming leads daily.
- Follow up with every customer/opportunity to minimize the risk of losing business.
- Effectively communicate Williams Scotsman’s value proposition to customers. Anticipate and overcome objections and ask for the deal.
- Understand Williams Scotsman’s Essentials Service offerings and any future offerings. Proactively sell the offerings to all customers
- Grow sales of 360 offerings in addition to other potential new initiatives.
- Proactively communicate ideas for additional 360 offerings to commercial leadership.
- Maintain and grow relationships with major customers to ensure best value is achieved.
- Effectively follow KPI goals and objective, track progress versus goals and make adjustments if behind on goals.
- 1+ years of sales experience, B2B sales, consultative selling and solution selling experiences are pluses
- Previous successful phone selling skills preferred
- High School degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- General knowledge of the construction process and site services is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits Information
- Competitive base salary & commission structure
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance, with Prescription Plan
- Employer paid life insurance
- 401(k) Program with Company Match
- Pet, Home Owner, and Renters Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays & Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Assistance
Williams Scotsman, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.