- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service
Founded in 1992, Planet Fitness has revolutionized the fitness industry with our combination of affordable prices, great value and our non-intimidating Judgement Free Zone®. We are consistently ranked as one of Inc. Magazine’s 5,000 fastest growing companies with more than 1,500 clubs nationwide. We’re actively seeking seasonal member services representatives to help provide support during our peak season.
As a Member Services Representative, you will play a vital role in member satisfaction, and in the overall success of the club.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet all members and guests, and provide personalized service to each member as needed.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
This club is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchise club, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise club. Planet Fitness Headquarters has no direct, indirect or reserved control over the hiring decisions made by any franchise clubs. All inquiries about employment at this club should be made directly to the club, and not to Planet Fitness Headquarters.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability are a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.