Levy is proud to be the Food and Beverage provider for Notre Dame Athletics.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences.
NOW INTERVIEWING Area Controller - Midwest - based in Notre Dame, IN
This position will be a business partner for three college venues, align with a Regional Director of Operations and report to a Regional Finance Manager. The Area Controller will provide timely, accurate and actionable business intelligence to allow our locations to make decisions that will improve financial results.
This Role and Its Responsibilities:
- Provide regional and location analysis and recommendations on weekly, monthly and annual reporting and forecasting
- Manage and develop venue based accounting staff
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of all location financial reports, including the monthly close and client reporting
- Perform balance sheet and P&L analysis of critical balances at a region/unit-level
- Oversee and support outside financial audits as required
- Support and partner with the broader Finance team on process improvement initiatives, cross regional analysis and other required ad hoc projects
Key Leadership Traits:
- Innate ability to build relationships and partner with the business
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly adaptable with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and prioritization abilities
- Committed to process improvement and professional growth
- Comfortable in both individual and team environments
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
We Want You to Apply if You:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related fields
- 5+ years of experience in a Finance function
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel including macros, pivot tables, etc.
- Experience with SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) a plus
- Have the ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule and at times an extended work week; including days, evening, weekends and holidays
- Ability to travel (up to 20%)
Levy is an equal opportunity employer. At Levy we are committed to treating all Applicants and Team Members fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- controller: 2 years (Preferred)