We have an opportunity for an exceptional Human Resources Generalist to join our growing team with a wide range of experience and skills. The desired candidate will be a problem solver with proven success in the areas of team building, conflict management, unemployment law, workers compensation, salary and wage negotiations, and culture building.
This position will work closely with all employees to quickly resolve any outstanding employment issues or concerns and foster a positive environment of employee development and support.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, be self-directed, have the experience listed above and will understand the financial components of business and how HR plays into that equation.
There will be an expectation that this role will support the business through an on-call rotation and potentially provide care to a client. If you love people, understand business and can demonstrate a track record of success in human resources then submit your resume today.
We are looking for someone who loves working with people and solving problems. The right candidate will have experience in conflict resolution, mediation, coaching and counseling. This position will interact with both our CAREGivers and our clients, therefore the right candidate will be a master at communication, documentation and follow-through. This position is a pivotal piece of ensuring a positive experience for our clients and our CAREGivers.
- Mediating and providing Conflict Resolution between Clients, CAREGivers, Office Staff, etc.
- Building report and relationships with the groups listed above that ensures an environment of trust and accountability
- Building loyalty among all parties listed above
- Facilitating the weekly new hire orientations
- Participate in on-call rotation
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years experience in conflict resolution, HR Management, mediation, team building
- Experience with building loyalty among all constituent groups
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to solve problems creatively and quickly
- A love for working with people and a desire to see all relationships successful
Home Instead Senior Care has been independently owned and operate in Louisville since May 1999. This is a team of professionals who pride themselves on quality care, hard work and a commitment to continuous improvement. Are you the right candidate to join our team?