Job Summary: Repair and overhaul aircraft components and prepare them for return to service per FAA regulations
- Repair and overhaul aircraft parts per FAA regulations.
- Meet daily goals as directed by the Lead Repair Technician.
- Guide Repair Technician Assistants through their daily duties.
- Assist in maintaining inventory accuracy of 98%
- Comply with procedures laid out by the Lead Repair Technicians and Company Handbook.
- Record time and materials required for each job/work order
- Read and comply with Component Maintenance Manuals.
- Comply with customer repair requirements.
- Recommend and implement improved repair processes and procedures
- Maintain the 5S program.
- Clean and maintain work area
This list is not all-inclusive. Duties may change at any time.
Skills and Qualifications:
· High School Diploma or GED
- Previous work experience in mechanical positions.
- Familiar with maintenance manuals
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand, sit, kneel, crouch, bend and twist without restriction
- Basic working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- 18 month minimum of Aircraft Maintenance experience preferred but nor required
- This position will require full participation in the company drug testing program.
- Adherence to all Shop safety rules and regulations
Job Type: Full-time
- Mechanical: 1 year (Required)