DO NOT APPLY unless you are serious about joining our team,
working with animals and following EVERY step below.
To Apply - see steps below
Make sure to include
- Full Name
- Phone Number
- Personal Email Address (not a site email)
- Brief Summary of experience and why you wish to join our team (a paragraph)
Must be An Animal Lover, 21 years old or older with car, car insurance & smartphone
This is a part time as needed position, so you will be required to work as we need you.
This position can be done around another part time job, and in some cases a full time job as well.
This Position is great for retirees, full time workers (do am/pm visits), or any one who loves animals and wants to be with them and get paid!
You will be responsible for all animal care, walking dogs, feeding, fresh water, cleaning any accidents, medications. This is a fun job with lots of loves and kisses from the pets but it is a BIG responsibility. You must be very responsible, self starter, and make sure the animals are always taken care of no matter what. We are looking for a team player, who also is respectful of our business and co-workers.
We are the largest pet sitting company in New Hampshire and currently have 25 pet sitters on staff (most have been with us for 3 - 16 years) and over 3000 clients from Nashua to Concord.
We service 38 cities.
We GROWING and currently are adding pet sitters in each city below -
Here are the steps to apply - make sure to do ALL of them -
Step 1 - Complete our brief survey by clicking the link in the posting
Step 2 - Fill Out the Application,
- answer EVERY question thoroughly
- follow all directions
Step 3 - You will receive 2 emails from us and be placed on our email list
NOTE- if you do not receive the emails below, check your other or spam folders. If you do not receive, notify us.
- One will explain more about the position and how to listen to the employment information recording
- The second will be more about our company
- You will be entered in our email system, so you will be receiving emails in the future about employment, our services, newsletters, education and fun articles, etc. If you do not want to continue simply click Unsubscribe.
Step 4 - Listen to the Employment Information Recording and Get on my call sheet for a phone interview
- Listen to Employment Recording* Here is the Link (copy and paste in your browser if needed)* http://www.profpetsit.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/7-Employment.wav
- The recording is about 10 minutes long and will explain what we are looking for in a Pet Care Rock Star and what you can expect
- FYI - this recording was copied from a phone message that no longer in existence, so please disregard the prompts that do not work, like leaving a message
- After listening to the recording, call our office 888-8088, leave a voice message with -* your full name, spell your last name
- address, street and city
- phone number where you can be reached anytime from 9am-1pm
- that you did in fact listen to the full recording
Step 5 - Fill out Authorization form for Background Check, can be done after Application
The authorization form will NOT say our company name. The form comes to you from Accurate Background with an email address of - email@example.com
Step 6 - If everything is wonderful with application, Background Check and Interview