Analyze actual and predictable interacting operational activities of business to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision making through the application of logic and scientific or economic disciplines and techniques. Apply specific functional, working, and general industry knowledge. Develop or contribute to solutions for a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Work independently with some guidance and review or guide activities of more junior employees.
- 2+ years of experience with applied operations research (OR) analysis
- Knowledge of probability and statistics, data analysis, data visualization, computational methods, optimization, stochastic models, simulations, and data science methods
- Ability to employ analytic software and programming and scripting languages, including R and Python
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- BA or BS degree in Engineering, Mathematics, CS, Physical Science, or a related field and 2-4+ years of experience in a professional work environment preferred; MA or MS degree and 1-2+ years of experience in a professional work environment a plus
- INFORMS Associate Certified Analytics Professional (aCAP) Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.