Location: Mount Dora, FL Department: Resident Care
Do you desire to join an innovative and culture-focused company? Come join CERTUS Senior Living, where every moment matters. Our premier memory care communities offer engagement by design with research-based programming, brain healthy dining options, and luxury amenities. All team members must be committed to making our residents feel loved, respected, cared for, and empowered to make their journey matter. Interested parties should apply under the ‘Careers’ tab at www.CERTUSseniorliving.com.
- Supervise, as well as participate in, the delivery of services outlined in each Assisted Living service plan.
- Monitor medication administration and complete documentation of such monitoring as outlined in the state regulations. Order, receive, store and document such activities in a timely manner.
- Document in the residents’ health records regarding delivered services, changes in health condition, occurrence of incidents, and other pertinent health related matters for each resident.
- Provide supervision and training to the Wellness Associates; contribute to performance review and counseling efforts as requested by the Wellness Director.
- Ensure all associates understand and adhere to company policies and procedures; conduct in-service programs as needed.
Education and Experience:
- LPN certification as specified by State agency. Associate’s degree or higher preferred.
- Prefer minimum 1 year of experience in assisted living or skilled care environment.
- Excellent customer service skills; strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and work effectively with team members.
A POST OFFER BACKGROUND CHECK AND REFERENCES ARE REQUIRED
CERTUS Senior Living is an EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Regulations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Assisted Living: 1 year (Preferred)
- LPN: 1 year (Preferred)