About the Opportunity
Epsilon is seeking a Manager, Digital Customer Experience
The candidate will be working on a range of exciting marketing initiatives for a leading global brands. It’s a tremendous opportunity to join the world’s number one marketing services agency in driving innovation and excellence for a marquee client that likes to think big. You will also play an active role on the Digital Customer Experience MarTech Consulting practice area.
In particular, you’ll work to craft and optimize digital marketing programs across email, web, social, search & mobile – helping clients think holistically about how data, analytics and various marketing levers can best interact across stages of the customer journey to support aggressive customer acquisition, nurture, and retention objectives.
You’ll help to devise and build new innovative campaign ideas, drawing on your expansive marketing expertise. You’ll dig deep into customer and campaign data to reveal performance trends and put programs on the path to improvement through recommended enhancements and test plans. You’ll help clients innovate, optimize, automate, and scale their programs. You’ll be surrounded by a highly collaborative, fast-paced setting, working with a talented group of digital and vertical marketing strategists, brand planners, analysts, statisticians, creatives, developers, project managers and relationship leads representing some of the brightest minds in our industry.
Want to join us?
You understand what it means to be customer-obsessed and are passionate about developing best-in-class relevant, measurable customer experiences. You have a broad understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem. You can display a solid understanding of industry trends, best practices, performance insights, delivery platforms, automation methods, and campaign strategies that can best address common marketing challenges.
You have experience consulting strategic solutions within matrixed environments and know how to approach solving business problems in a structured way. You exhibit poise and confidence in front of senior clients and can articulate complex ideas with clarity. You’re comfortable manipulating spreadsheets to extract insights and can visualize data in impactful ways. You’re a PowerPoint power-user who can build a seriously good deck and can deliver a presentation with skill.
You’re a visionary who likes to dream up new ideas. You frequently question the status quo – not to provoke, but because you know better. You tend to put yourself in the customer’s shoes. You’re technically adept, have an entrepreneurial streak, and have knack for figuring out how to make things work (and thrive).
You like a fast pace and a full plate. And you’re ready for your next challenge.
- Strategic consultation: Be seen as a trusted strategic advisor to internal teams and clients alike by providing marketing insights, building business cases, and drawing upon the full scope of Epsilon marketing services, strategic and analytic consulting expertise, data and technology to solve clients’ core business challenges.
- Contact strategies and program planning: Develop multichannel marketing contact strategies, lifecycle marketing plans, and detailed tactical plans guiding campaign execution, including messaging frameworks, contact cadence, segmentation and targeting, behavioral triggers and other executional guidance.
- Digital marketing strategy and tactical guidance: Work with clients to develop, measure and optimize the performance of customer marketing programs across email, mobile, web, social media, and other digital marketing channels.
- Customer and market insights: Use internal and external data, industry insights, 1st and 3rd party research and a variety of quantitative tools at your disposal to become intimate with and advocate for our client’s end-customer.
- Test planning and optimization: Put marketing programs on clear paths to improvement by creating effective experimentation plans and learning agendas.
- Thought leadership and innovation: Help clients and internal teams understand emerging digital marketing trends, apply best practices and pursue innovations in digital marketing.
- Performance analysis: Define campaign performance metrics and measurement plans. Manipulate, analyze and visualize data to reveal trends in marketing program performance and customer behavior, and identify key opportunities based on analysis.
- Business development: Support account growth and new business development.
- Client interface: A large part of this role will involve presenting and selling ideas to our client in partnership with the account management team. High-quality presentation and idea articulation skills are a must.
- 7-10 years of experience in a digital and/or customer relationship marketing strategy role, preferably with a digital marketing agency, technology/email service provider, or with a company in the SaaS, online services or technology space or client side experience
- Strong knowledge of and experience with enterprise-class digital/email marketing, execution best practices, technologies, vendor ecosystems, and industry trends.
- B2B / ABM experience preferred
- Marketing automation, pipeline, nurture program experience preferred
- Experience with Oracle Eloqua, SFDC
- Understanding of customer relationship marketing concepts, strategic frameworks, key metrics, and tactical approaches to driving customer acquisition and retention.
- Knowledge of customer segmentation and modeling approaches a plus.
- Ability to extract actionable insights from large data sets, create impactful visualizations, and tell compelling stories through data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to produce high-quality decks and present with confidence to senior marketing leaders.
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects in a fast-paced setting.
- High intellectual curiosity, drive, and proactivity.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon’s digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world’s largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World’s Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.