Automotive Sales Consultant
If you want to put your passion for cars and sales into your life's work then this position is for you! We are consistently voted one of the Top Work places in Cleveland and our team based, positive approach stands out from the rest. We are client driven, community focused and encourage the best in one another as we strive for the ultimate customer experience.
Our sales consultants are partners in our sales process and are responsible for all aspects of the car sale from lead generation to vehicle delivery to our clients. Sales consultants are expected to have a great understanding of the product and be able to articulate product specifications to our clients while listening to their needs.
We offer medical, dental, vision insurance at shared cost, a 401-K retirement plan with matching opportunities, and private life, short and long term disability offerings; all while working in state of the art automobile retail facilities.
We have paid vacations and can offer flexible schedules. There are outstanding sales awards programs quarterly and a generous vehicle allowance program to full time employees. Be a part of the best. Be rewarded for your efforts, and join a winning team "Where Above and Beyond Comes Standard".
- Sales driven and client focused
- Exhibit high level of commitment to client satisfaction and follow through skill.
- Keep abreast of new products, features, accessories, and their benefits to clients.
- Know and understand equity and values, and is able to explain depreciation to the customer
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Strong organizational skills, excellent customer service skill and positive attitude.
- Weekend work availability required
- Experience preferred, but not required. Must be trainable and ready to learn.
- Must obtain and keep current Ohio Department of Motor Vehicle Professional Sales License obtained through the Greater Cleveland Auto Dealers Assocation
- Approach, greet, and offer assistance or direction to any client who enters the dealership showroom or service drive.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Fully explain product performance, application and benefits.
- Understand, describe and demonstrate all optional equipment.
- Offer test drives to all prospects while following dealership procedure to obtain proper identification from customer prior to test drive.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet and exceed those goals.
- Attend product and sales training courses as requested by sales managerment
- Utilize company sponsored sales training modules
- Write complete sales orders and process paperwork in accordance with established dealership policies, with strict adherence and attention to details
- Prepare sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival
- Deliver vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork
- Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership's service department
- Follow up on all post-delivery items, tag/title work, "we-owes", and special requests to be sure that all customer expectations are met
- Maintains an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction
Application Questions – Edit
Job Type: Full-time
- automobile sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Valid Drivers License (Required)