Full Job Description
Location: Washington, DC
Type of Employee: Regular / Full-Time
Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly
The PM shall act as the overall lead, manager, and administrator for the effort. The PM shall direct efforts of cross-competency teams, to include contractors at multiple locations, and shall serve as the primary interface and POC with Government program authorities and representatives on technical and project issues. The PM shall be responsible for regularly briefing leadership on program status and milestones. The PM shall oversee contractor personnel project operations by developing procedures; planning and directing execution of the contractual, technical, multi-disciplinary engineering, programming, maintenance, and administrative support effort; and monitoring and reporting progress. The PM shall manage acquisition and employment of project resources and control financial and administrative aspects of the project. The PM shall be an employee of the prime and shall be located within the NCR.
An active certification in one of the following:
i. Active Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional or Program Management Professional.
ii. Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level III Program Management certification.
iii. Federal Acquisition Certification for Program and Project Managers (FAC P/PM) Level 3.
It is desired that the PM has the following qualifications:
1. Master’s degree in engineering, computer science, business management, or other related field.
2. A minimum of two years of experience managing projects utilizing non-traditional program management methodologies (i.e., Agile) in a big data environment.
3. Experience in an IC, military, or other Government environment performing in a related subject area (e.g., project management, engineering, computer science, etc.) to that of the TO.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $180,000.00 /year
- Managing projects in a big data environment: 2 years (Preferred)
- IC, military, or other Government environment: 5 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 10 years (Required)
- Washington, DC 20002 (Required)
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) III (Preferred)
- TS/SCI w CI Poly (Required)
- Project Management Institute (Preferred)
- FAC P/PM Level 3 (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative