As a F&B Utility Porter Combined role, you will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the equipment and areas that have been assigned or directed to you.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean ceilings, walls, and items that may require lengthy periods of time on a ladder; deep clean hot hold holding or cooking equipment to include but not limited to: char broiler, griddle, salamander, deep fryer, etc.; gather pots and pans to wash in a three (3)-compartment sink or a pot machine; breakdown, spray, load, unload dishes, glassware and flatware as it is brought to the dish area then place them back to the appropriate storage location
- Maintain chemical detergents; scrape, wash, rinse, sanitize, and air dry pots and pans then place them back to the appropriate storage location as needed
- Wash baseboards, floor drains, hand sinks, tables and cutting boards; sweep and mop all floors, wash all floor mats; clean kitchen equipment to include but not limited to dish machines, ice machines, pot machines, prep tables, hot boxes, refrigerators, etc.
- Separate and remove trash and garbage; place in designated containers, may handle biohazard clean up.
- Maintain inventories of linen and remove soiled linen.
- Transport equipment such as hot and cold box, speed racks, push carts from hallways/kitchens to deliver to other outlets and facilitates throughout the property.
- Polishing of equipment as needed.
- Comply with regulatory departments and with departmental and property policies and procedures, to include SNHD, OSHA, Fire Department, etc.
- Work on large electronic or gas operated equipment such as ride on floor scrubber, pallet jack, fork lift, truck, power washers, etc.
- Complete mandatory trainings, including but not limited to health and safety, as required by the company, department, or other governing entities (e.g. Health District)
- Report equipment concerns to direct supervisor
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Food Handler’s Card
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: In person