Lowe Rental, Inc. is looking for a Full-time Administrative Assistant with 3+ years in a professional office setting, with experience assisting in HR related tasks.
This candidate will provide administrative and clerical support to department managers and work under general supervision of the Senior Administrator, while exercising discretion and providing courteous, responsive, and accurate information to management. The ideal candidate needs to be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
Computer knowledge is a MUST. All applicants are required to complete a computer assessment test.
- Provide primary administrative support to the Senior Administrator and Lead Service Coordinator.
- Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentation.
- Assist HR with payroll preparation, updating information such as new hires, terminations, warnings, vacation and sick days off.
- Prepare, manage and file paperwork for HR policies and office procedures
- Facilitate and prepare meetings, schedule conference calls and coordinate calendar events
- Assist in posting job ads on careers pages and processing received resumes
- Answer telephone calls and provide needed information
- Act as a liaison between the company and IT when handling all computer tech related matters
- Draft written correspondence for senior management if needed
- Help organize and manage new employee orientation and training programs
- Book travel arrangements when needed: flights, hotels and rental cars.
- Assist Service Department and coordinate service requests.
- Perform confidential administrative functions when needed.
- 2 years previous experience assisting in HR related tasks
- 3 years related experience in a professional office setting
- Associate Degree or Equivalent in related field, (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Act as a reliable and supportive team member
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 to $16.50 /hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- HR: 2 years (Required)
- Excel : 3 years (Required)
- administrative assistant: 3 years (Required)
- Only full-time employees eligible