Roku, Inc. is looking for an extraordinary and highly proactive Executive Administrative Assistant who can work on multiple projects in a fast paced and highly collaborative environment.
The primary responsibility of the role is supporting the Company's Senior Vice President/General Manager of Roku's Platform Business based in our New York City office.
The candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills, the highest standards of calendar, meeting management and travel planning, and have a "make the trains run on time" attitude. The candidate will handle confidential documents, collate and share timely summaries and reports, and keep track of deadlines for major events and presentations. Pride in quality is a must and enjoyment of creativity is a major plus.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Provide project and daily support for the SVP, and other C level and VPs when needed. Manage calendars, travel arrangements, and ensure efficient prioritization and timekeeping..
- Coordinate meetings and Company events as needed – working backwards from the event to schedule content reviews and rehearsals as well as owning or managing set-up, food orders, venue selection, etc
- Create PO's and review/approve invoices for payment for related vendors.
- Interact daily with other executive assistants and managers to partner on company-wide projects and communication activities.
- Assist the SVP (and other executives) on presentations, board meeting and strategic planning materials.
- Coordinate a range of standing group, team, cross-functional and 1:1 meetings.
- Play a significant role in managing budgets for department researching discrepancies and monitoring expenditures against budget; Assists in the preparation of multiple department budgets; Reconcile invoices and expense reports.
- 10 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant and/or Executive Assistant or administratively oriented Chief of Staff with experience handing various projects
- Proactive nature with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High level of proficiency in Outlook, calendar scheduling, Excel and PowerPoint. The team also uses: Bluejeans, Asana, Concur, Jira, Confluence, Slack and Box.
- Highly organized, with excellent follow-up and tracking skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as be part of a team.
- Previous working experience working in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines a must.