Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
Step up to a true PREMIUM level full or part time chauffeur opportunity! Overland offers employee positions with health, dental, life, 401k and PTO available!
Overland Chauffeured Services, a Leawood-based, locally & family owned, 38 year old company, has full and part time professional chauffeur positions for our corporate and leisure clientele. We are a multi-award-winning operation with a reputation for exceptional service and the highest standards in the industry. We are seeking qualified, like-minded candidates to grow and succeed with our team.
Much of our service is airport transportation for our corporate clientele, but we also provide hourly charters and transfers for corporate accounts and a variety of special occasions and events for leisure. Our most immediate need is for full and part time chauffeurs that can work evenings (including past midnight) and weekends, but all days and shifts are available.
Do you have a CDL or are you willing to get one? We need great service oriented chauffeurs with CDL's, especially with air brake endorsements. Overland has the newest and highest quality mini coaches in the local market. We offer EMPLOYEE positions NOT 1099 Independent Contractor status like many other transportation companies. We are your EMPLOYER, using our premium fleet. We withhold taxes, pay into your FICA, cover you under work comp and have a complete benefits package available. Overland has a diverse, high-end fleet, innovative technology, substantial support staff and infrastructure, and high-volume premium trips 7 days a week.
- Clean driving record
- Over the age of 25 due to insurance requirements
- High School Diploma, some college preferable as well
- Excellent working knowledge of metro Kansas City, able to read a map and use GPS
- Must have own smart phone/blue tooth and GPS
- Reliable attendance and transportation, and on-time performance
- Friendly, courteous personality, calm demeanor
- Polished, professional appearance and attitude. The "dress for success" mantra.
- Excellent client care skills, including great verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to work with others and promote team work
- Able to lift, carry, load and unload heavy luggage up to 50 pounds a piece. Bending, lifting, getting in and out of vehicles, sitting and/or standing as needed for longer periods of time may all be necessary.
- Able and willing to properly prep, clean, stock and maintain a clean vehicle
- Skilled, safe, defensive driver
- CDL experience and/or willingness and ability to obtain CDL is a major plu$!
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and positive, willing to go "above and beyond"
- Tech friendly and able to use our state-of-the-art chauffeur apps and tools on both our company tablets and your smart phone
- Ability to complete documentation, hours worked logs accurately and properly manage receipts/cash
- Good organization and planning skills
- We are a 24/7 operation with a full back office support team and around the clock dispatch staff on premise. We have the best clientele in the city who rely on us daily for their chauffeured transportation needs.
- We put all chauffeurs through Smith System Defensive Driving Training Certification. Overland is Kansas City's only limousine service with an in-house Smith System certified trainer.
We perform background and reference checks, physical abilities testing, DOT physical, pre-employment drug and alcohol screening. Random testing performed as well. You must also pass TSA screening in order to service KCI.
Full time and part time positions available. Great for second job, retirees, veterans, students or those just seeking a career change. Enjoyable clientele, quality late-model fleet, family business culture. Every day is a new adventure!
Base pay and tips. Full time with benefits, some overtime possible, part time also available. Benefits available include: Health, Dental, Life, Vision, S/T & L/T Disability, 401k with match, PTO. Be part of an established winning team with opportunity for growth & career advancement!
Advancement opportunities for those qualified. Many of our chauffeurs have had several years of success as a premier chauffeur and often move to other positions within the company.
Annual pay will vary with each chauffeur's abilities, scheduling and motivation but can range from $25,000-$55,000 on a full time basis.
PLEASE make sure and include your full contact phone and e-mail address along with your resume and introductory letter.
Key words: transportation, limo, limousine, driver, driving job, chauffeur, limo bus, professional driver, weekend job, corporate driver, shuttle, part time job, fleet, mini coach, executive driver, airport service, customer service, hospitality
Job Type: Full-time