**This is a 3 to 6 month role*
WorldStage is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team. The Labor Administrative Assistant role is a temporary role (3 to 6 months). The ideal candidate will assist the Labor team with various data entry functions to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare, proof and edit documents, correspondence, spreadsheets and reports as directed ensuring accuracy
- Update and revise internal team documents and spreadsheets
- Completing data entry across the various software within the department
- Assist with the time keeping system and verifying accuracy with time punches
- Verifies that pay rates are accurate within the system
- Enters schedule and shows into the tracking system
- Supports the administrative function of projects manager
- Performs special projects as required.
- Completes other Ad-hoc duties that are assigned.
- High School degree or equivalent
- 1-2 Years of Administration Experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Data Entry
- Experience with Lasso (preferred but not required)
- Experience/Knowledge with Google Docs or Box
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Critical Thinking
- Fast learner
- Ability to perform in high-pressure, fast-paced environment and demanding industry.
- Data Entry
- Word Processing
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $16.00 /hour
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administration: 2 years (Required)