Who We Are:
Bandwidth lives for innovation! Our technology powers brands like Google, Microsoft, GoDaddy, Arlo, Netgear, Zoom, Rover and more of the most exciting leaders in technology. Our intelligent voice, messaging, 9-1-1 access, and phone number services— all backed by Bandwidth's own nationwide, all-IP voice network—allow us to power the way people communicate, connect, and do business.
At Bandwidth, your music matters when you are part of the BAND. We celebrate differences and encourage BANDmates to be their authentic selves. #jointheband
What We Are Looking For:
As an Order Entry Analyst (part time, very flexible hours) you will submit customer telephone orders into various different systems. The right candidate will ensure accuracy and efficiency by following well designed guidelines and processes, while providing excellent customer support services for our internal teams.
What You'll Do:
What You Need:
- Process incoming Port Order requests; entering customer order information into a variety of carrier systems with a high level of accuracy.
- Process port order requests in a timely manner while adhering to company and industry standards.
- Provide information on missing/incomplete orders while adhering to order entry guidelines, and timelines.
- Maintain high level of accuracy for all customer orders.
- Manage, create, and coordinate requests through multiple databases.
The Whole Person Promise:
- Part time, very flexible hours- we can work around your school schedule ~ 15-20 hours per week. Can be more hours during the summer.
- Students working towards a BS/BA highly preferred
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Acute attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; intermediate knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Experience and proficiency with 10-Key and alphanumeric data entry is helpful.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, non-verbal & written)
- Must be a solution oriented problem solver
- Self-motivated and must work well independently
We make a "Whole Person" promise to our team. You can have both meaningful work PLUS a full life at Bandwidth. We focus on accomplishing our mission as "whole people." That means we take care of our people—in body, mind, and spirit.
- Health: We pay 100% for benefits coverage including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Life, and Disability. Corporate chaplains, EAP and 401K match.
- Fitness: 90-minute fitness lunch with a paid gym membership with shuttle service available for workouts. On-site cardio gym, locker room/showers, classes, and sponsored sports and leagues. Nutritionist and personal trainer on-site.
- Volunteer: We have a program dedicated to providing volunteer opportunities to employees, Bandwidthcares.