MaternalWell offers education, support, and counseling through virtual visits, helping new and expecting mothers navigate prenatal and postpartum challenges.
We are looking for lactation consultants to join our fast growing telehealth practice to promote prepartum and postpartum mental wellness. Flexible hours as you can set your own schedule, which may includes evenings and weekends. We have implemented a very tech-enabled custom-built platform to facilitate in-take, screening, scheduling, notes and patient sessions.
We strive to provide the best provider-client interaction experience that is convenient for both the patient and the providers. We offer a range of services to promote wellness to an underserved population at a critical and often overwhelming time in their life.
We are looking to hire a lactation consultant licensed to work in New Jersey.
Our providers set their own availability for appointments in which they can conduct an Audio/Video appointment remotely. We fill your slots based on a block of times that you specify and you have 100% freedom in the slots you choose. We match patients who reside in the state(s) that you are licensed in to book the slots you choose. We compensate you for your time and expertise for every session completed.
- Experience in individual lactation and breastfeeding consulting
- Reliable Internet connection and comfortable with technology
- Flexibility: MaternalWell can supplement your current practice commitments. You choose how many appointment slots you would like to fill and are responsible for maintaining your schedule for the times that work best for you.
PROOF OF EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS, AND/OR LICENSES REQUIRED
If interested, please send a short email with your resume/CV. If you are selected to move forward and be part of the team, we will set up a second interview and explain our training process based upon your convenience. Once you are fully trained, you may start seeing patients. We appreciate your consideration and look forward to your participation in growing our team!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $40.00 to $50.00 /hour
- lactation consulting: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture