Loan Processor-Quality Assurance-Analyst
Location: New Castle, DE 19720 - (Onsite) - Must be local
Duration: 6 Months + Possible Extension
The Quality Control Analyst is a fundamental professional who contributes to a robust control environment and key player in the quality assurance process.
- Ability to understand and interpret complex Credit Agreements and any relevant Loan documents.
- Perform the processing of client loan approval notification process to adhere to Regulation B.
- Reviewing loan application documentation for completeness and accuracy to upload into system credit file along with pushing it through to underwriting with our automated streamline processing.
- Identify and document any exceptions observed in the documentation review and communicate with banking team for any changes required.
- Run Credit Reports from Experian for completed loan applications.
- Provide guidance to Investment Finance Specialist/Underwriters pertaining to the Regulatory control process and the onboarding process.
- Liaison between the Investment Finance Specialist/Underwriters and the banking team throughout the loan underwriting process.
- Data Entry of loans into our Sharepoint Loan tracking database and ability to understand our loan tracking system.
- Maintain record of loan notes received for shipment to our Documentation Unit
- Loan Document retrieval as requested from different segments of the bank.
- 3-7 years of relevant work experience in Financial Industry (in Loan Operations, Regulatory reporting, Controls, Compliance, or Business Risk)
- Strong analytical skills, detailed oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Displays flexibility and independence in a demanding environment
- Able to work under pressure with very high volumes and at very high speeds
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $19.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New Castle, DE 19720: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Loan processing: 7 years (Preferred)
- Reviewing loan application documentation: 7 years (Preferred)
- Data Entry of loans: 5 years (Preferred)
- Run Credit Reports: 7 years (Preferred)
- Review Loan documents: 7 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person