Tumble Laundry is a self-serve laundry center in Kalispell, MT, owned by two local families. The Tumble experience is an exception in the laundry industry with our clean, modern facility and technologically advanced machines.
We are looking for a high-performing individual that will take charge and manage Tumble so we are able to focus on our families. We want Tumble to be taken to its full potential by someone who is interested in new businesses and early and prolonged growth. Business education and/or prior business management experience, employee and personnel experience, and strong leadership qualities required.
Manager Duties and Expectations: Starting at $35 an hour, based on experience
- Company Growth: Be an advocate for the growth of Tumble & understand the owners' vision, planning for the future.
- Community: Actively network and become a part of the local community.
- Facility Cleanliness: Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness for the facility, as well as the machines.
- Employee Oversight: Manage employee performance and delegate tasks. Build a high preforming team and cultivate a culture that promotes job satisfaction.
- Operational Duties: Includes, but is not limited to, working scheduled shifts, purchasing, bank deposits, scheduling and machine troubleshooting.
- Customer Service: Prioritize customer experience.
This is a position with opportunity for substantial growth as we evaluate the possibility of expanding.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $72,800.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- On call
- Self-determined schedule
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location