Jurassic Junk Removal is in search of a Crew Member / Laborer with advancement opportunities into Driver positions.
It all starts with a GREAT attitude! Jurassic Junk Removal is always looking someone that is customer service driven, comfortable in selling situations, and able to handle varying levels of physical labor.
- Be RELIABLE and RESPONSIBLE. We take pride into our customer service, about being on time and doing the job completely, we need someone who has the same desire.
- Be a REAL people person: You must be comfortable during onsite sales situations and always be willing to ask for referrals.
- Provide AMAZING Customer Service: You must possess a GREAT attitude and be able to continuously WOW our clients.
- Safe operation of our Fleet Vehicles (or "Junk Trucks") is a MUST! (Note: No "special" licensing is required).
- Be a JUNK PRO: Get a workout and get paid! Light and heavy lifting and removal of "Junk" from client locations.
- Be a GUERILLA: Engage in team GUERILLA marketing activities to increase our brand recognition, boost company revenue, and have a blast along the way!
- Be authorized to work in the United States
- Pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs or more and carry in sometimes awkward positions up and down steps
- Have a Driver's License with a good record
- Reliable transportation to our warehouse in Gibsonia (only a few short minutes off of Route 8)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $12.00 /hour
Required work authorization: