- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
Are you looking to expand your recruiting career in fast-growing field of Technology or Software Engineering Want to work for an award winning and recognizable organization that is experiencing tremendous growth Desire a company that provides excellent training, innovative technology and multiple career paths while maintaining a fun culture and promotes teamwork, achievement, recognition and offers high earnings potential If so, then this opportunity could be for you.
As a Recruiter, you will:
- Leverage your experience to source and screen top talent using industry leading recruiting tools, our ATS and social media platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Monster, Dice, etc.
- Build relationships with top candidates and establish a pipeline of qualified resources
- Conduct personal interviews via phone, video and in-person meetings to qualify candidates for open positions with our clients (primarily relationship-driven accounts with solid feedback)
- Perform thorough reference checks
- Negotiate pay rates
- Interact with and attend client meetings
- And… Interact with our compliance team which handles on-boarding therefore freeing up your time to stay more focused on recruiting and building your candidate pipeline!
Every recruiter has an exciting career path! Your experience gained as a recruiter develops key sales skills including relationship building, negotiations and gaining an understanding of technical terminology that will prepare you to represent our services as an Account Executive. Within 12 months and upon becoming highly successful in recruiting, you can be promoted to an Account Executive, or continue in recruiting and join the ranks of lead recruiter, delivery manager or recruiting management.
- Minimum 6 months experience recruiting (technology preferred)
- 4 year degree, or relevant work experience
- Key Traits: Energetic, competitive, confident, persistent, organized, commission-oriented/money motivated and strong desire to succeed
- Proven track record of success
- Winning culture with a fun, friendly and team oriented environment
- Competitive Base salary and uncapped commission with six figure earning potential
- World class training in headquarters, and continuous on the job training
- Annual incentive trips to exclusive vacation resorts
- Quarterly contests/incentives
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan